Custom Search

Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Neobux, the best ptc/ppc:

Can so many users be wrong?

Here is another PTC (paid to click) PPC (pay per click) site where you can earn 0.01 per ad.

You will have to keep the ad opened for a set amount of time (about 30 seconds) to earn credit for it.

They too have a good referral program. I have found that many people will say that this is the best PTC/PPC site on the internet.

The payout is a very low $2.00 and many users have earned well over $1000. (Sorry, I will not list my earnings at this time).

Here you can put in the time to refer people or just buy some referrals. They only sell active referrals so you will not get someone who never views any ads. You will be earning with them.

Feel free you use the link I have provided below if you would like to sign up for this one. If you can not click on it, just copy and paste it to you're web browser.

If you would like to know anything about NeoBux, Just ask and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

http://www.neobux.com/?rh=77656262657274696D313333

No comments:

Post a Comment